Sunday, October 16, 2016

AARADHNA Miss Lovely

Welcome to vouficartodaboa.blogspot.com
AARADHNA Miss Lovely Lyrics, singer by AARADHNA

She�s ambitious
Man, and she�s vicious
Really beautiful
I never thought in my life I would never do it again
But now I do

She had a mission
She had a vision
To be with my man
I could swear that I could see the twinkle in her eyes
She had a plan

Hey Miss Lovely
Hey Miss Lovely
You�d better look the other way
Cause I�ll take that pretty smile
And I�ll turn that pretty smile into a frown

He�s so faithful
I�m so grateful he belongs to me
She�s tried so many times
But in the end she always finds it
Hard, too much all over me

I�m losing patience
She will be facing
Me very soon
If she don�t stop
Somebody better call the cops
Cause I�ll go swinging

Hey Miss Lovely
Hey Miss Lovely
You�d better look the other way
Cause I�ll take that pretty smile
And I�ll turn that pretty smile into a frown

She�s the one playing with her hair
Walking �round like she don�t care
She�s the one that sprinkles all the trouble in the air
She�s the type that likes to mess around with other ladies� guys
That�s Miss Lovely
She�s Miss Lovely

Hey Miss Lovely
Hey Miss Lovely
You�d better look the other
Cause I�ll take that pretty smile
And I�ll turn that pretty smile into a frown

Hey Miss Lovely
Hey Miss Lovely
You�d better look the other way
Cause I�ll take that pretty smile
And I�ll turn that pretty smile into a frown

Hey Miss Lovely
Hey Miss Lovely
Look the other way
I�ll take that pretty smile
And I�ll turn that pretty smile into a frown

Hey Miss Lovely
Hey Miss Lovely
Look the other way
I�ll take that pretty smile
And turn that pretty smile
I�ll take that pretty smile
And turn that pretty smile
I�ll take that pretty smile
And turn that pretty smile into a frown
Miss Lovely


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.